WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ONE-SOUL - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ONE-SOUL > Topics

Subject: Network Relationship
Replies: 20 Views: 262

win1980 3.02.11 - 12:02am
Life is all abt relationship, some big or small matter and some dnt have at all.
the relationship on the net acknowledge the special connection and relationship in your life in many ways!!!

2EAQCByFCX.jpg

But out there why so many ppl like to critisize the relationship ever made on the net?
is there just jealouse for what their cnt made or etc etc...
there is enough choice to everyone you know to made and cherish those relationship without hurting with a bad words..
may say'''' just enjoy love and warmth from someone special in your heartheart.GIF

**NOTE
this topic to discus abt online relationship, not for critisize...thanks.GIFfor readinghehe.GIF

win1980 3.02.11 - 12:11am
if you are one of the many ppl out there who feel as though the relationship in ur own life, you might want to log on the net and take a look at just how easy to get some good and sweet romantic relationship with an online relationshiphehe.GIF

Qy6BTIPW9RrWW46rO89X.gifits all up to you guys how you put this online relationship...
to me its same real as im loving the real person and my love is real...hearts.GIF

win1980 3.02.11 - 12:23am
9eOjW9KbEzxST4erI3Uk.gifthe type of online relationship mostly is not that you wanted, some ppl just want to make fun or just happy when their in the mood.
so look further ahead for good relationship.
take a break from u hectic day and dedicate a few minutes to helping out yr online relatioship..
dnt forget that relationship needs to be maintained and you will reap the benefits and the reward of bringing back the feelings has long gonwinner.GIF

win1980 3.02.11 - 12:38am
there many ways to expressing our feeling and emotions that touch our hearthearts.GIF
A relationship is beautiful if you know how to care for it.
and caring is the best way of letting the person you love and cherish..

kAwm5lbqboP1eEftWTKY.gif
BEST FRIENDS/RELATIONSHIP/LOVER***

win1980 3.02.11 - 01:04am

when you think abt it there many defferent kinds of relationship ppl will experience.

fR4PVYC6AXZZiEOW9O8X.gif

Unless something happend to threaten that relationship most ppl never think abt the defferent relationship that they have with the ppl.
those are the one nvr had true relationship in their lifehmm3.GIF

win1980 3.02.11 - 01:25am
here some lover of defferent option are breaking easly, bcs they dnt knw or they nvr understand to each other carracter/opinion.
remember to take yr time to know more abt the right one and u admired...
this is important to us so we can make sure that they are telling the true of their feeling.
remember.. online relationship is abt trust and betrayal.
take care

swtchoco 3.02.11 - 03:11am
reading2.GIF *

win1980 3.02.11 - 03:12am
hehe.GIFstop reading choco, say something, or if im wrong correct itsmile.GIF *

arshad75 3.02.11 - 10:30pm
my relationship is real with winnie *

win1980 3.02.11 - 10:52pm
yes we real baby, we already meet and do everything in realhug.GIF *

rin197 3.02.11 - 11:11pm
i don't have in net work, but i have in real. *

win1980 5.02.11 - 11:03am
i have many network relationshiphehe.GIF
I have many bro and sis.
Relationship doesnt mean only for bf/gf, but in all kind of relation. *

winxxx 6.02.11 - 06:02am
I hv lots too.i g0t a man frm here n bc*m my bf in real..bt stl i luk 4 m0re hahaha joke! *

swtchoco 6.02.11 - 08:44am
Yes winnie I agree with you..
Network relationship means all think bf/gf and why not all think for a good and pure relationship..
s*x is not the only thing in life important and Love with diff friends with diff qualities..
We cant find all qualities to Love with one..
Cos, God not given everything to one..
But, I agree exceptions are there in each and everything.. *

win1980 6.02.11 - 09:04am
choco.... im happy to see yr reply, and im very touched by yr words... Thanks choco, u always be undertsan for all. *

win1980 7.02.11 - 01:23am
Nothing we can do without friendship or relationship. *

swtchoco 7.02.11 - 02:12am
You are very much right winnie sis..
what type of relationship is not important and how we managing with good relationship is important na? *

win1980 7.02.11 - 03:14am
agree.GIFu are the most right one choco brohappy.GIF *

win1980 8.02.11 - 12:30am
READ.GIFNETWORK RELATIONSHIP SOMETIME SWEET AND MOST ALL THE TIME BITTER LIKE POISONSDEAD.GIF *

swtchoco 8.02.11 - 02:06am
Winnie you are correct most of the people come on Network to make hurt people.. Cos, they know very well nobody can do anything to them physically or mentally.. Maximum they get banned and again come with other ID.. Its makes sad.. *

win1980 8.02.11 - 06:33am
LOL 100% right.
and many of them are to iritatingbase.GIF *

* ONE-SOUL Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ONE-SOUL

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search